Aerogarden Thai Holy Basil and Italian Basil Update Day 15 and 25
We are just about at 4 weeks into my Aerogarden grow.
I expect that I’ll be able to harvest a good amount of leaves by the end of next weekend.
I already took about a 1 packed cup worth of basil today when I pruned the plants.
Here are some shots that illustrate the progression of my Aerogarden grow (Thai Holy Basil a.k.a. Tulsi is on the left; Italian Basil on the right) –
Day 25 (Post-pruning of the Italian Basil. Holy Basil is still a little slow 🙁 )
Aerogarden Video Tutorials
I’ve also created a few videos that walk you through the entire process of growing with an Aerogarden.
From planting the seeds to pruning and eventually harvest (coming soon, when it’s time to harvest)
So in summary, I think so far so good!
The Holy Basil is going a little slow, but I’m sure it will get going soon.
In less than 4 weeks from planting the seeds, I’ve already taken a small harvest of Italian basil! Pretty fast yeah?!!
Curious about the Aerogarden? Read my review of it here: Aerogarden Ultra LED Review and Tips
I also have a Youtube Indoor Gardening Playlist with more videos on how to setup your own hydroponic system as well if you like to DIY!
In case you missed them, here are some of my other gardening posts!
- Growing Microgreens Part 1: Red and White Daikon, Wasabi, and Amaranth
- The Magic of Gardening
- Aerogarden Thai Holy Basil and Italian Basil Update Day 35 and 45
- Aerogarden Thai Holy Basil and Italian Basil Update Day 15 and 25
- Aerogarden Thai Holy Basil and Italian Sweet basil update Week 5 and week 9!!
- Hydroponic Strawberries – Puget Crimson and Tristar from bare roots grow August 2016 update
- Aerogarden Thai Basil and Italian Sweet Basil Week 4 update
- Hydroponic Strawberries – Puget Crimson and Tristar from bare roots grow June 2016
- Aerogarden Ultra LED Review