Who this cookbook is for
• You’re ready to take responsibility for the food you eat so you can live a healthier and longer life
• You want to incorporate more vegetables and healthier cooking into your lifestyle
• You enjoy cooking plant-based food and you’re looking for something new
• You’re looking for a new way to enjoy Japanese food
• You know nothing about plant-based food or Japanese food and are ready to learn
Anyone can learn to cook delicious, plant-based Japanese food.
Whether you’re a complete newbie to cooking or have a decent amount of experience in the kitchen, the recipes in this book will give you a solid foundation in plant-based Japanese cuisine.
This cookbook contains many of the recipes I’ve shared with the Japanese Cooking Club members over the past year. And as many of our members have found, this type of cooking can be easier (and even more delicious) than you might think!
Many of these dishes are simple to make and yet, as refined as you would expect traditional Japanese food to be. They not only offer the many health benefits of a plant-based diet, but also rich Japanese flavors, textures, and aromas that’ll have you and your loved ones asking for more.
And if you enjoy cooking and eating as much as the Club members and me, this could be the very beginning of a tasty, lifelong, plant-based journey. And chances are, you’re gonna love what lies ahead.
From here on out, you can use your new knowledge to continue your explorations as you delve deeper into the delicious world of Japanese cuisine.
Plus – a lot of what you’ll learn here can also be applied to other cuisines both plant-based and non-plant-based cooking. When using this book, consider how you can apply aspects of these recipes to other types of cooking.
And expect more magic to happen in your kitchen more often!
Ikagadeshouka?（いかがでしょうか How’s that sound?）