Here it is! The moment that you may or may not have been waiting for!!! (I was waiting for it at least:) )
My collection of one minute recipe demo videos that I created in 2017!
All Day I Eat Recipe Reel 2017
Music: Miguel Migs live at House for the Holidays Treehouse, DTLA 12/16/17
- Spaghetti with Pancetta, Kale, and Butternut Squash
- Classic Crepes Suzette with Rum
- Miso Soup with Eggplant and Gobo
- Lemon and Poppy Seed Waffle Cones
- Pad Kra Pao Moo (Stir Fried Pork with Thai Holy Basil)
- Mapo Tofu with Pork and Red Miso
- Beef and Gobo Shigureni
- No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Eggless Espresso Gelato blog post coming soon
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with a Walnut Crust
- Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti blog post coming soon
Looking back, making these videos was a lot of work.
Cooking and eating was the easy part.
I’ll admit the video editing is probably my least favorite part.
But if it inspires and demonstrates how easy things can be made I think it’s worth it.
So I’m going to continue this little endeavor for a bit and in the next few months I’m going to focus my energy on two projects:
New Cook with Pat Episodes are in the works.
That’s one per week x 8 weeks.
These videos will focus on more complicated / time-intensive recipes.
Sometimes good food just takes time!
I have the first 4 planned but haven’t decided on the last few.
I’m open to requests. Is there anything you want me to make?
If not no worries, you’re still invited. So come on over!
Join me as we explore more delicious food in 2018.
Note – There are two recipe videos (gelato and biscotti) that I’ve not posted about. But the recipes are available in the description of each respective video on my youtube channel
I plan to get those gelato and biscotti posts out in the next week.
PS I’m running a reader survey.
It will be open through 1/18/18.
For a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card, leave your feedback- All Day I Eat Blog Reader Survey 2018
PPS my new online cooking course will be launching in a few weeks.
If you want the inside scoop, visit academy.alldayieat.com/winter18/