A new community for plant based home cooks who want to enjoy eating and cooking Japanese food
***You will not be admitted unless you answer ALL questions when you request to join.***
This private community is *NOT* for ALL home cooks.
This group and training was created specifically for the type of home cook who is –
1. willing to INVEST in themselves
2. ready to take RESPONSIBILITY for the food they eat
3. ready to TAKE ACTION and make plant based Japanese food at home!
Your place to:
- meet people who also like to eat and cook plant based Japanese food
- ask your questions and learn all about plant based foods, with an emphasis on Japanese food
- share your own plant based japanese cooking adventures with pictures and hashtag #YATTA
- share your trip reports to Japan or ask for recommendations
- access an ever growing list of Japanese cooking and travel resources
- And maybe a few LIVE cooking sessions with pat tokuyama too!
- 👍Share your recipes, pictures, videos, travel experiences, stories etc. If it’s anything that’s related to Japan, and plant based foods, you can share it in this group.
- 👍Sharing your own kitchen and travel adventures is one way you can inspire others as it relates to travel, learning, and cooking Japanese cuisine so share away!
- 👍There are no stupid questions and we are all here to learn and help each other, that’s what community is about.
- 👍Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- 👎 Zero tolerance for complaining, negativity, rudeness, spamming or self-promotion, market research etc.