Tofu Ryouri - Simple Japanese tofu recipes
to eat healthier at home
Hi! I’m Pat Tokuyama, creator of all day i eat like a shark, a weekly blog/youtube channel, where I show you how to cook Japanese with videos each Wednesday.
On October 3, I published my first cookbook on Japanese tofu on Amazon. If you’d like to get notified of special offers on my Tofu Ryouri cookbook and Tofu Ryouri online cooking program, sign up below!
Tofu ryouri (豆腐料理) in Japanese means cooking with tofu.
That’s what this book will be about!
There will be over 30 delicious recipes that’ll get you eating more healthy and nutritious tofu. (The majority of which are vegan/vegetarian!)
But it won’t just be recipes, I’ll also be including some videos that show you exactly how to put these dishes together too.
Here’s the official book trailer-
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the recipes that’ll be included (scroll down for the pics)-
1. How to make dashi with katsuobushi and konbu
2. How to make dashi with konbu
3. How to make tsukudani (seasoned konbu, reusing your dashi konbu)
4. Hiyayakko – cold tofu 9 different ways
5. Shiraae – tofu dressed vegetables 3 different ways
6. Tofu salads -with 3 different dressings
7. Misodengaku (white and red miso glaze) baked tofu
8. Ankakedoufu – warm tofu with a dashi and soy based sauce
9. Atsuage – deep fried tofu teriyaki
10. Chikuzennni – simmered vegetables with atsuage in a dashi based broth
11. Tofu karaage – marinated deep fried tofu
12. Tofu steaks 3 different ways
13. Tosayaki – pan fried tofu cubes coated with katsuobushi flakes
14. Tsukune- chicken tofu skewers with kabayaki sauce
15. Mapotofu- Japanese style version of the classic Szechuan dish
16. Iridoufu – Japanese style ‘tofu scramble’
17. Tonnyuu nabe – soymilk hotpot with tofu
18. Gyoza with tofu and moyashi
19. Tofu hamburger – with chicken and renkon
20. Nikudoufu – simmered tofu and beef in a dashi soy based broth
I wrote this cookbook to help you eat more delicious and nutritious tofu
Who’s Tofu Ryouri for ?
This book may be for you if…
you like tofu but are tired of the same old recipes and want something new
you want to get started cooking Japanese food, but aren’t sure how
you’re have some experience cooking Japanese but not much with tofu
you’ve been to Japan and want to recreate authentic Japanese flavors at home
you’re curious about cooking and or cooking with tofu
you’re serious about improving your cooking
you consider yourself a foodie
you enjoy learning and trying new things
you like a challenge
you’re interested in eating healthier, but also tasty foods that are easy to prepare
you don’t have time to cook all day or night and like simple recipes
Who Tofu Ryouri isn’t for
This book is not for you if…
you don’t like tofu or soy based foods
you don’t like Japanese foods or flavors
you don’t like to follow recipes/directions
you aren’t looking to eat healthier
you aren’t interested in learning
you don’t like cooking
you enjoy meat-centric dishes
After eating with your eyes and reading the above… you think you’re still interested?
I have some exciting news for you!
You can get the ebook at a discounted price of $2.99 (Reg. price $9.99) between October 11-18.
On October 19, the price will again increase and each week thereafter. Don’t wait!
Get your copy now!
Alternatively, sign up below for special offers and discounts on the Tofu Ryouri cookbook and online cooking program.
And I promise not to spam you or in my next life, I will have to worry about someone eating me as a spam omusubi (rice ball). Ouch!
Share This with a Friend!
- Tofu Ninja Tofu Press Review (and some tofu cooking tips)
- Is SoFi Money a good fit for you?
- all day i eat like a shark Fall updates
- 8 reasons why i cook – sharkbites S1 EP3
- Japanese Cooking Club June 2019
- 5 books on spirituality you might want to read – shark bites SE1 EP2
- 7 things you may not have known about me – shark bites SE1 EP1
- TOFU XPRESS | Tofu Press Review and Experiment
- 5 ways to drain your tofu and make your tofu dishes taste better
- Kewpie Mayonnaise and Sesame dressing Giveaway