Tofu Ryouri features over 30 delicious Japanese tofu recipes
many of which you won't find in restaurants!
Not sure if this book is for you?
Who is Tofu Ryouri for ?
This book may be for you if…
– you want to get started cooking Japanese food, but aren’t sure how
– you have some experience cooking Japanese food, but not much with tofu
– you’ve been to Japan and want to recreate authentic Japanese flavors at home
– you’re curious about cooking and/or cooking with tofu
– you like tofu but are tired of the same old recipes and want something new
– you want to improve your cooking skills
– you consider yourself a foodie
– you enjoy learning and trying new things
– you like a challenge
– you want to eat more sustainably
– you want to eat healthier, tasty foods that are easy to prepare
Who Tofu Ryouri is NOT for –
This book may not be for you if…
– you don’t like tofu or soy based foods
– you don’t like Japanese foods or flavors
– you don’t like cooking
– you feel like you have enough recipes and cookbooks
– you aren’t looking to eat healthier
– you aren’t interested in learning or stepping out of your comfort zone
– you enjoy cooking without recipes
– you enjoy meat-centric dishes
If you think this book is for you...
check out the trailer below -
Get the book NOW!
Here's a peek at some of the videos
that go with the recipes in the book - Tofu Ryouri
Get the book now!
- 8 reasons why i cook – sharkbites S1 EP3
- Japanese Cooking Club June 2019
- 5 books on spirituality you might want to read – shark bites SE1 EP2
- 7 things you may not have known about me – shark bites SE1 EP1
- TOFU XPRESS | Tofu Press Review and Experiment
- 5 ways to drain your tofu and make your tofu dishes taste better
- Kewpie Mayonnaise and Sesame dressing Giveaway
- Starts today – 5 day cooking with dashi challenge 6 PM PST
- Special Announcement – Live Soymilk and Tofu cooking class RSVP by 10/17
- Get my new Japanese tofu cookbook on SALE Oct 11-18!!