All day i eat like a shark visitor - Prefer to listen? Press play to have the text read to you!
Tofu Ryouri features over 30 delicious Japanese tofu recipes
many of which you won't find in restaurants!
Not sure if this book is for you?
Who is Tofu Ryouri for ?
This book may be for you if…
– you want to get started cooking Japanese food, but aren’t sure how
– you have some experience cooking Japanese food, but not much with tofu
– you’ve been to Japan and want to recreate authentic Japanese flavors at home
– you’re curious about cooking and/or cooking with tofu
– you like tofu but are tired of the same old recipes and want something new
– you want to improve your cooking skills
– you consider yourself a foodie
– you enjoy learning and trying new things
– you like a challenge
– you want to eat more sustainably
– you want to eat healthier, tasty foods that are easy to prepare
Who Tofu Ryouri is NOT for –
This book may not be for you if…
– you don’t like tofu or soy based foods
– you don’t like Japanese foods or flavors
– you don’t like cooking
– you feel like you have enough recipes and cookbooks
– you aren’t looking to eat healthier
– you aren’t interested in learning or stepping out of your comfort zone
– you enjoy cooking without recipes
– you enjoy meat-centric dishes
If you think this book is for you...
check out the trailer below -
Get the book NOW!
Here's a peek at some of the videos
that go with the recipes in the book - Tofu Ryouri
Get the book now!
- 7 things you may not have known about me – shark bites SE1 EP1
- TOFU XPRESS | Tofu Press Review and Experiment
- 5 ways to drain your tofu and make your tofu dishes taste better
- Kewpie Mayonnaise and Sesame dressing Giveaway
- Starts today – 5 day cooking with dashi challenge 6 PM PST
- Special Announcement – Live Soymilk and Tofu cooking class RSVP by 10/17
- Get my new Japanese tofu cookbook on SALE Oct 11-18!!
- Tofu Ryouri – Cooking with Tofu Cookbook
- All Day I Eat Academy – Japanese Cooking Online Course
- All Day I Eat Goes Live – Mapo Tofu with Pork and Miso