Tofu Ryouri features over 30 delicious Japanese tofu recipes
many of which you won't find in restaurants!
Not sure if this book is for you?
Who is Tofu Ryouri for ?
This book may be for you if…
– you want to get started cooking Japanese food, but aren’t sure how
– you have some experience cooking Japanese food, but not much with tofu
– you’ve been to Japan and want to recreate authentic Japanese flavors at home
– you’re curious about cooking and/or cooking with tofu
– you like tofu but are tired of the same old recipes and want something new
– you want to improve your cooking skills
– you consider yourself a foodie
– you enjoy learning and trying new things
– you like a challenge
– you want to eat more sustainably
– you want to eat healthier, tasty foods that are easy to prepare
Who Tofu Ryouri is NOT for –
This book may not be for you if…
– you don’t like tofu or soy based foods
– you don’t like Japanese foods or flavors
– you don’t like cooking
– you feel like you have enough recipes and cookbooks
– you aren’t looking to eat healthier
– you aren’t interested in learning or stepping out of your comfort zone
– you enjoy cooking without recipes
– you enjoy meat-centric dishes
If you think this book is for you...
Get it one SALE October 11-18 @ 11:59PM PST
on October 19 the price will be $3.99 and increase each week thereafter!
Get the book NOW!
Here's a peek at some of the videos
that go with the recipes in the book - Tofu Ryouri
Get the book now!
- Starts today – 5 day cooking with dashi challenge 6 PM PST
- Special Announcement – Live Soymilk and Tofu cooking class RSVP by 10/17
- Get my new Japanese tofu cookbook on SALE Oct 11-18!!
- Tofu Ryouri – Cooking with Tofu Cookbook
- All Day I Eat Academy – Japanese Cooking Online Course
- All Day I Eat Goes Live – Mapo Tofu with Pork and Miso
- All Day I Eat Recipe Reel 2017
- 10 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me
- 10 Sharky Thanksgiving and Holiday Party Recipes
- All Day I Eat Turns 1 year old!!