Japanese style salad with mizuna and onion dressing
- 1 small Onion
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp 5-peppercorn blend
- avocado (quartered)
- cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- cucumbers (sliced)
- Mizuna or Japanese mustard greens
- walnuts (crumbled)
For the dressing:
- Put olive oil, onion, rice vinegar, mirin, soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey into a food processor.
- Blend until everything is incorporated.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Put the dressing into a container for future use.
For the salad:
- Assemble the mizuna in a salad bowl.
- Add sliced cucumbers, chopped tomatoes, and avocado.
- Add nuts (optional)
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad
- Serve and enjoy!