Plant-based Japanese Food Made Simple Community
A new community for plant based home cooks who want to enjoy eating and cooking Japanese food
This group and training was created specifically for the type of home cook who is –
1. willing to INVEST in themselves
2. ready to take RESPONSIBILITY for the food they eat
3. ready to TAKE ACTION and make plant based Japanese food at home!
Your place to:
- meet people who also like to eat and cook plant based Japanese food
- ask your questions and learn all about plant based foods, with an emphasis on Japanese food
- share your own plant based japanese cooking adventures with pictures and hashtag #YATTA
- share your trip reports to Japan or ask for recommendations
- access an ever growing list of Japanese cooking and travel resources
- And maybe a few LIVE cooking sessions with pat tokuyama too!
- Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Zero tolerance for complaining, negativity, rudeness, spamming or self-promotion, market research etc.
You’ll be banned without warning for any type of disrespectful behavior. if you have a question on whether or not something can be posted ask an admin!
Note: We occasionally screenshot comments in the group and use them for promotional purposes. This is not a “secret” group. Any questions or concerns? let us know: support at japanesecookingclub.com