Heard of Burning Man?
If you have… everything you heard is probably true. But…
You’ll never know for sure, unless you go for yourself.
Right? Right. 😃
There’s nothing else like it and it was quite the experience.
I won’t get into any details here, but if you are open to new things, it might be something worth investigating.
If you’ve never heard of it you can read about it at burningman.org
Below are some of the pictures I took and some video clips.
This was my first burn and the theme was Rites of Passage.
I did get a chance to make it back to the Playa in 2012, but ever since, I haven’t been able to get tickets.
This year is the third time in a row that I tried and was unsuccessful for the main sale. 😒
I guess it’s okay because I did get tickets for the Eclipse and I’m really looking forward to that!
Happy Throwback Thursday!🎈
click to enlarge
In case you missed them, here are some of my other blog posts!
- June 2017 Summer Seed Giveaway
- April 2017 Reflections: Food and Travel
- Throwback Thursday #6: Burning Man 2011
- Improving My Bread Baking Part 3: Rustic Loaf with Fennel, Poppy, and Sesame Seeds
- Improving My Bread Baking Part 2: French Style Country Loaf
- March 2017 Reflections: Food, Gardening, and Travel
- Improving My Bread Baking Part 1: King Arthur’s In Search of the Best Rustic Loaf
- Throwback Thursday #5: Gathering of the Vibes Festival 2013
- Throwback Thursday #4: Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar April 2012
- Throwback Thursday #3 – Recipes that Didn’t Make the Cut 2016