Looking for a new and tasty way to help you cook more healthy Japanese food this year?
Well… you’re in luck!
As some of you may know, I’ve been working for the past few months on a new thing called the Japanese Cooking Club.
Some of the things i have planned for the Japanese Cooking Club –
- Monthly video lessons that spotlight a Japanese ingredient or technique
- Monthly recipes and action plans with an emphasis on plant based Japanese dishes
- Monthly activities including games, competitions, and prizes
- Access to a growing recipe library of 70+ Japanese dishes
- A new community of home cooks who want to eat healthy Japanese food.
- And so much more!
If you’re the type of person who’s willing to invest in your health and cooking skills you can get on the waitlist here
We’ll be kicking things off tomorrow Wednesday May 22 at 5pm!
see you soon!