First of all I want to thank Cecilia at thestaticfoodbin for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award in December 2016.
I’ve never been recognized before for my blog, so it was a pleasant surprise.
Also, thank you to everyone who has supported me so far, either by commenting or following me.
It definitely helps to keep me motivated and I hope I am somehow making a positive impact on your life 😀
These awards have rules which are as follows:
1. Post to accept the nomination.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. List seven things about yourself.
4. Link to the blogs you nominate.
5. Notify the recipients of their award.
6. Post the rules.
7 things about me:
- The longest I have traveled continuously was 7 months, 6.5 months in Asia, followed by a two-week road trip in the USA.
- My dream is to travel continuously for at least 2 years. Yes, it is possible.
- Collecting points and miles to travel is another interest of mine and I plan to share tips on how to do that with you.
- When not surfing, I regularly practice yoga, jiu-jitsu, go for a run or ride my bike to stay fit.
- When I eat out, I generally try to order things that I can not or don’t want to make myself at home.
- My favorite cooking oil is single origin extra virgin olive oil. Blends just don’t do it for me. Always read the label and check out this page for a short guide on choosing your oils!
- Aside from my knife/cutting board, my favorite kitchen tool is my Rosle garlic press. I no longer mince garlic. I just crush it. Hard. (sometimes with my eyes closed – one-time garlic juice squirted in my eye and it hurt!!)
- Trav @ https://callme-trav.com -a fellow food enthusiast with consistently inspiring posts!
- Petra @ https://petra08.wordpress.com/ -an extensive collection of many tasty and unique recipes and ideas!
- Larice @ https://feedingyourbeauty.com -many vegan, plant-based foods with enticing photos!
- Gail @ https://snapshotsincursive.com/ -currently eating her way through the alphabet!
- Anu @ https://anutastebuds.wordpress.com/ -specializing in Indian cuisine with many recipes to choose from!