Egg McMuffins from McDonalds are the best. But whats even better is making it at home yourself!! All it takes is less than 10 minutes of your time!! I served these with an aloo fry I made the night before and it was so good!!
Here’s my recipe –
Egg McMuffin with Bacon
- One english muffin
- One slice of cheese
- Unsalted Butter (use at least 1 tsp per side)
- Cooked bacon/Canadian bacon or flat sausage
- One canning jar lid (sprayed with oil)
- Heat up and butter a cast iron skillet.
- When warm add each side of the muffin, inside down and toast for 1-2 minutes be careful not to burn as the pan gets hot.
- At the same time you can crack an egg into the canning jar lid.
- As it cooks you can crack some fresh pepper over it
- Remove muffins and cover the egg with a lid or flip upside down using tongs.
- While the egg is finishing up I take a slice of cheese and microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt it, add the bacon on top of it.
- After the egg is done, you add to your sandwich and eat!
Note – For each side of the English Muffin use at least 1.5 tsps of butter. It makes a difference!!!!!!!!
flipped egg with pepper
Ate this with some Franks hot sauce and aloo fry!! So tasty and easy!!
If you liked this post, please share or leave a comment. Thanks for reading!