Happy Valentine’s Day!! What have you got going on today? Any special plans?
I don’t have anything too exciting, just some dinner and dessert at home with my girlfriend. Should be nice and relaxing.
I was nominated for this Mystery Blog Award award by Esme at The Recipe Hunter back in January.🙌 So, first, thank you Esme for nominating me! 🎉🎊
Here is the link to the original post.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Okoto Enigma
Display Award Logo
List The Rules
Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
Say 3 Things About Yourself
Nominate From 10 to 20 Bloggers
Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
Share Your Best Post
3 Things About Me
- I really like my shark logo. Can you tell? I designed a Valentine’s Day edition, which you may have already seen. You can watch the video Timelapse of the All Day I Eat Valentines Day Special Logo
- One of my least favorite foods is shellfish
- I thought I knew how to bake bread, but given my recent experiences with baguettes, rustic loaves, and country loaves, it’s much harder than I thought. 😒That is something I will be working to improve this year.
5 QUESTIONS FOR ME
- What prompted you to start blogging? A personal injury last summer, full story on my about page!🤓
- Where do most visits to your blog come from? Google organic search and Pinterest
- What musical instrument have you tried to play? I used to play guitar and a bit of piano
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking? Cooking!
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.
Share Your Best Post
I don’t think I have a ‘best post’ yet. But I will say that I am working on one for indoor gardening. That could be a candidate, depending on the response I get. We shall see…😜
5 QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
What if anything, intimidates you when it comes to cooking/baking and why?
What challenges do you have when it comes to writing?
Where do you get your inspiration?
Where do you see your website going one year from now?
What is your day job?
NOMINEES (in no particular order)
- Nourished Peach
- The Ephemeral Bee
- Life of a Travel Czar
- Pep’s Free from Kitchen
- Karen’s Kitchen
- Joined at the Trip
- Once Upon My World
- Cookies and Chemistry
- Heenie Blogs Food